What happens to our data?
If you are hosting Talk on your own
- Your data is stored in a MongoDB database that you provide.
- The Coral Team doesn’t have any access to your data.
If you are using Coral Cloud Hosting for Talk
- Your data is stored in a dedicated MongDB database that is provisioned for your in the Cloud.
- Your data is completely isolated from other customer’s data
- The Coral Team and its third party database hosting providers use strict access controls and auditing to protected your data from unauthorized access by team members.